Explore what it takes to build an independent facilitator business
Can you make a living as an independent process facilitator? What do I need to have in place for contracting, systems, tools and resources? These resources help you explore your current questions about building a meaningful professional facilitation business.
Welcome to your resource library!Show details
- How to access your resources
PDF ResourcesShow details
- Starting a Facilitation Business
- Ensuring Success for Them and You: Contracting with Clients
- Growing and Enriching Your Facilitation Practice
Video ResourcesShow details
- Introducing Yourself as a Facilitator
- Process Facilitation Explained
- The Amazing Facilitator Journey
- To Certify or Not to Certify
- Training vs. Facilitation
- Four Ideas for Gratitude Journaling - Essential for Facilitators
- Easily Make Facilitator Videos
- Facilitator Blogging
Blog ResourcesShow details
- I Don’t Know What to Ask My Client – Tips for a Successful Interview
- Get More Facilitation Clients and In-House Opportunities
- Choose the BEST EVER Professional Development Plan – For You!
- Facilitator Economics: Your Top Money Questions Answered
- How to ‘Hang’ with the Client…and Still Get the Job!
- So You Want to Become a Facilitator Consultant?
Self-Assessment ResourceShow details
- 9 Stages of an Excellent Process Facilitator